One Two Three electric as a professional dual power automatic transfer switch manufacturers, there are some basic knowledge of automatic transfer switch, to know what’s the automatic transfer switch is.
1.The definition of automatic transfer switch(ATSE) :
- Power failure is the sole criterion for ATSE work.Power failure including voltage loss and phase not together(the conversion conditions specified in the standard),under / over voltage…
2.Symbol display of ATSE in a circuit diagram:
3.The usage scenario of ATSE:ATSE will be used to the load transfer that may cause heavy casualties and property losses or bad political influence due to power failure.
- Fire: fire control room, fire pump, smoke, fire elevator and drainage pumps, fire emergency lighting, etc
- Aisle lighting, duty lighting, guard lighting, obstacle sign lighting
- Main business computer system power supply
- Power supply for security system
- Power supply for electronic information room
- Passenger elevator power
- Sewage pump
- Variable frequency speed regulating constant pressure water supply domestic pump (otherwise for secondary load)
- Main office, meeting room, general duty room, file room
This article briefly introduces the basic knowledge of the dual power automatic transfer switch, and we will continue to update some information about the it. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will answer them for you.